If you are at all acquainted with the English language, you may have noticed some common sayings and words in there that are really silly, once you come to think of it. For example, why is it called a boxing ring when it is actually a square? Why is the load of the ship referred to as cargo, but when a truck carries a load on land, that is referred to as shipping?
- #tulpan #blomma instagram.com/p/ZlVMXgxibf/ 11 hours ago
- I wonder how many "Thank you for a wonderful show" we're going to hear... ;-) #eurovision #fb 3 days ago
- RT @daithi_murray: I'm half expecting yer wan presenting the #eurovision to start saying "Welcome to the 74th Hunger Games." 3 days ago
- Inser just att Cypern inte är med i år. Vem ska då får Greklands tolva? o:-) #esc2013 #eurovision #esc 3 days ago
- Kul att i fall några sjunger på sitt eget språk istället för på mer eller mindre bra engelska. #esc2013 #esc #fb 3 days ago